Sunday, December 5, 2010

Pharming

Please ensure that everyone is reminded to just stick to their tomato. If they can do an extra patch of tomatoes that is fine...but make sure their tomato patch is complete before venturing off.
Also please send me the harvest as soon after the date of planting.
Tell them to send it to pedigree21@yahoo.com
Those that are not on the class list need to also send me their names so I can assign a patch.
EVERYONE must title the email subject so I know who is sending me what!! This also helps me check my bulk mail properly.
Thanks
Class Secretary 2010-2011
MBBS/DDS 2k15


Click Here

1 comment:

  1. Hi i am currently searching for my med brother his name is Marc Williams I would really like to meet you prior the ceremony...my name is Oneka Acco and you can email me at onekaacco@gmail.com so we can make the necessary arrangements....

    ReplyDelete