Thursday, October 13, 2011

POL & Schedule Changes c/o Donna Beman


Dear Class of 2015:

This is to advise that Dr. Millard will give the two lectures, Congenital Heart Disease 1 & 2, on Wednesday, October 19, 2011, 2:00-4:00p.m. in the MMLT.

Dr. M. Scarlett will give the lecture Patho-physiology and Treatment of Shock on Tuesday, October 18, 2011 at 12:00noon in the MMLT.

As a reminder to students I have attached a list of the learning communities in Class of 2015. I am also sending you the (Cardiovascular POL Cases) .

I would like students to check the Learning Community List  and let me know of any omissions or other error. I will leave a copy in the Undergraduate Office as the notice board outside MMLT is not very secure.



Thanks for your assistance.
Donna Beman

No comments:

Post a Comment