Thursday, April 7, 2011

Room for Rent Apply Within

Hey guys,
just wanted to announce that I am looking for a roommate for the period of about 1 month-may1st-30th.
I live in Karachi just off mona road in a 2 bed room, 1 and a half bathroom house- master bedroom is up for rent- has AC (FULLY FURNISHED)
Rent- affordable
Kitchen, dinning room, living room- fully furnished- new appliances- SPACIOUS!
Flow connection established
Landlady- GREAT!
There is a possibility that the whole apartment may be up for grabs by May 1st!!!

Criteria for roommate:
-CLEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!- I aint even playing with this!
-Has headphones- if you know what I mean!
-responsible with finances!
-MATURE

I can be contacted at 471-4939 or this email addy for further details. I wont be in the island from the 10th-25th but I can send you pictures of the place.

--
Hecca Y. Cox
University of the West Indies, Mona Campus
Faculty of Medical Sciences
MBBS Class of 2012

1 comment:

  1. This is a good common sense Blog. Very helpful to one who is just finding the resources about this part. It will certainly help educate me.

    Gainesville apartment

    ReplyDelete